Polaroids!

Thursday, May 19, 2011
One of the good things about being the only photographer in the family is that when people have camera's they don't want they will often send them to you - for free! So I have a nice little camera collection going and most of these cameras are polaroids. I haven't been able to get any film for these cameras in a long time, but I recently stopped in the Impossible Project store and bought some new boxes of color polaroid for the sx 70. The film is petty fussy, it fogs easy and needs a warm temp to develop - but it's fun to have a project. Here are some of my first shots that actually came out, hopefully they will continue to make these films so I can get a little better with them.

1 comments:

east side bride said...

soooooo goooooooooood.

Post a Comment